We're hiring now!
usa, canada, latin america | full-time | account manager
Including making sure the customer’s needs are being met and understood by each department within Vehya (Ex: accounting, engineering, service providers, etc.). Their duties include handling client concerns, solutions, and working with other departments to ensure customers are experiencing the highest level of service. To be successful as an account manager at Vehya, you should demonstrate flexibility in solutions. A competency with the products we install and service.A willingness to understand the customer and service provider’s needs. The ability to respond to these needs in an expedited manner through both mobile and desktop devices
Account manager’s responsibilities:
- Communication with customersand service providers to ensure that needs are being addressed in a timely manner.
- Building strong customer and service provider relationships.
- Willingness to collaborate with various internal departments.
- Willingness to resolve customer and service provider’s needs quickly.
- Willingness to act as the customer and service provider’s representative.
- Collecting and analyzing data on customer and service provider behavior to improve experiences
Account manager’s requirements:
- At least a bachelor’sdegree from an accredited school.
- Basic problem-solving skills to help resolve customer complaints or needs.
- Verbal and written communication skills. (English, Portuguese, and or Spanish)
- Willingness update understanding of sustainability products.
- Willingness to provide solutions for handling different types ofpeople and situations.
- Willingness to advance analytical skills.
- Time management and assessment skills to determine the most important to least important task.
- Willingness advance in motivational and negotiating skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Pay Rate: $35,000-$60,000 per year + commissions
- Benefits: Health insurance