We're hiring now!
usa | full-time | electrical apprentice
To be successful as an electrician apprentice in the
Electrician apprentice’s responsibilities:
- Learning from the master electrician and completing all assigned duties.
- Identifying, analyzing, troubleshooting, and assisting with repairs of equipment and electrical faults.
- Traveling out to various public and private spaces to assist the master electrician.
- Interpreting blueprints and schematics.
- Updating work logs, client accounts, and handling other administrative duties.
- Ordering replacement parts and equipment as needed.
- Completing electrical installations and carrying out various maintenance duties.
- Working irregular hours and overtime when required.
- Communicating with clients in a professional, courteous manner.
- Collaborating with construction workers, plumbers, and other members at a site.
Electrician apprentice’s requirements:
- Valid driver’s license.
- A willingness to learn manuals, schematics, and other related materials.
- A willingness to learn analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- A willingness to work when required.
- A willingness to invest oneself regarding education, tools, and transportation.
- Pay Rate: $20-$45 per hour
- Benefits: Health insurance