We're hiring now!
usa | full-time | electrical engineer
To be successful as an electrical engineer at
Electrical engineer’s responsibilities:
- Understanding and implementing designs from technical drawings.
- Interacting with contractors and customers using verbal and electronic communication.
- Making presentations to clients and coworkers.
- Attending company meetings.
- Creating product documentation and records.
- Preparing cost estimates for customers and other employees.
- Inspecting electrical components during installation and service intervals.
- Testing electronics for problems and proposing solutions.
Electrical engineer’s requirements:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from an accredited school
- Communication skills to explain technical specifics to peers and customers.
- Writing skills for preparing manuals, parts lists, proposals, and design documentation.
- Willingness to advise service providers.
- Willingness to learn electrical systems.
- Willingness to educate oneself on new technologies in the sustainability industry.
- Willingness to learn and use industry-specific tools to analyze and test electronics.
- Time-management skills for meeting deadlines.
- Pay Rate: $20-$65 per hour
- Benefits: Health insurance